Tuesday, May 3, 2011

4.1 Tradeskillmaster & curse.com

Sales by Auction! or Provident Children dispos...Image via Wikipedia
This is more of a rant then anything useful, But for awhile I have been working with a add-on I found over at WoW Insider called Tradeskillmaster which helps you craft and sell things on the auction house among other things, but for the most part that is what I'm using it for.  So far its actually been helping me to make some gold, from my previously pretty darn broke 2k self to my now 14k self.



The problem I've run into with 4.1 however which just more a annoyance problems then a major problem is that the current version of the crafting module became borked after updating the main part of the module as it doesn't show my enchants to craft, let me queue up enchants to make, etc.

Now there is a currently a new version of it avaible on wow.curse.com, but curse rarely if ever works for me, sometimes I can use WowMatrix to get a add-on that is listed on Curse, but tradeskillmaster and auctionator both or not workable with WowMatrix, they don't want those add-ons listed with wowmatrix.

I don't know why I can't get Curse to work most the time, it works sometimes, but other times it won't, both the website and the client, which makes it difficult sometimes to get timely updates.  Anyone know of any workarounds that will allow me to download these add-ons without needing a friend to and mail them to me?
Enhanced by Zemanta