Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Update on Curse.com, oh hello thar curseforge

One of my last post I was talking about how I couldn't download add-ons from curse.com but then come to find out there is curseforge.com that contains allot of the same add-ons and are up to date.  I've notice the site before in my search, but the site doesn't always do a very good job of saying this there is a new version of the add-on.

So for the last week I've been able to fully utilize Tradeskillmaster to sell my enchants again and gone from what I had previously to twenty thousand gold last night, well briefly twenty thousand gold anyways.  I decided to celebrate getting to that point by buying my 310 flight on my mage, Ancelak, and went back down to a little over twelve thousand after buying some mats since its maintenance day and figured might as well buy what I could reasonably cheap before servers come back up, and hopefully when they do there will be some hypnotic dust up for around four gold each or less, wasn't much last night.

Once I've gotten a fair bit of gold again, around fifty thousand maybe, I'll be going to buy the  Reins of the Traveler's Tundra Mammoth.  Its nice not having to worry to much about gold other then well, making more of it.  Maybe, just maybe this will be the first time in my world of warcraft life that I'll actually come close to the gold cap? well I can dream at least, one million is a fair ways away.
Enhanced by Zemanta